- BeverlyNolanAsked on December 28, 2011 at 02:58 AM
When I click 'submit' and my Thank You page shows up on my website, you cannot see the Thank You unless you scroll all the way up to the top of the page. Before I did some editing, you could see the Thank You right away. There must be some setting that is not making it appear in the screen without scrolling up. All you see is a blank, dark screen (probably as far down as the bottom of the application they submitted) so a person wouldn't see the Thank You unless they scrolled up back up to the top. How can I fix that?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 03:06 AM
The best and easiest way to approach that is to create your own Thank You page hosted on your website. After that, copy the URL of the Thank you page that you've created and paste it on your form's Custom Thank you URL. Please check below to learn how.
1. Click Setup & Embed > Thank you
2. The Thank You Page Wizard appears. Please select Custom URL.
3. Then enter the URL of the webpage that you want to become your Thank You page.
Please follow the above steps and let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- BeverlyNolanAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 03:21 AMNew response receivedThanks, I will see if I can manage to do this!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 03:25 AM
Thanks for your quick response Beverly. Just feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. Thank you so much!
- BeverlyNolanAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 04:07 AM
It worked like a charm! Much easier for me - thanks for your prompt assistance with this. Really appreciate it.