- GauravsomwanshiAsked on August 26, 2015 at 04:56 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 05:38 AM
The submitters to get a copy of the data submitted they have submitted to your form. Creating an Autoresponder Email is possible with Jotform.
1) Click on Emails icon from the tool bar.
2) Click on Add New Email.
3) Choose Autoresponder Email, then click on Next Button.
4) Put your Sender Name, Select your Sender Email (we advice to select "email@example.com" as the Sender Email as this helps to ensure that the auto-response is not identified by the recipient's email provider as spam.) Reply-to Email should be your email address. Important: The Recipient Email should be the "Email" field of your form:
5) Click Next and then Finish buttons to save the autoresponder email.
If you'd like to see how your autoresponder looks like, you can test your form autoresponder email by clicking the "Test Email" button.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.