- RayHarrisonAsked on December 29, 2011 at 01:05 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 01:21 AM
Since you're paying using your credit card, you have to cancel your account through our 3rd party payment processor Plimus. Your Plimus username is the long string of numbers from the original plimus email you received when you paid for your JotForm account. Please do not use your JotForm username and password when logging in to the Plimus website. In case you forgot your Plimus password, please reset your password here or visit their Customer Support page.
Thank you for using JotForm and we hope to see you again soon.
- RayHarrisonAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 02:07 AM
Thanks for that, I've cancelled the subscription but will my JotForm automatically revert to the free version or will I have to do something there too?
- AtacanCAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 02:11 AM
Ray, your account will be automatically downgraded to our free plan. You don't have to do anything.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 02:14 AM
For your additional information's, since you have already cancelled your Subscription, you will not be charged again. Your account will stay Premium until the paid period expires which is on December 30, 2011.
Your forms and data are still safe and will not be affected in any way when your account downgraded to a free one.
Thank you for using JotForm and have a great holiday seasons!