- rubytAsked on August 28, 2015 at 03:30 AM
Could you help me change the position of my sub-labels from below the text-box to above the text-box/below the question? Thanks!
- rubytAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 05:08 AM
Perfect. Thank you!
- rubytAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 11:20 PM
It doesn't seem to be working anymore after I cloned the form (http://www.jotform.com//?formID=52398535760464). Could you take a look for me please?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 02:58 AM
I’ve cloned the form for you. It works fine.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- rubytAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 11:34 PM
Maybe there's some sort of miscommunication.
I would like "Please feel free..." to appear directly below "2. What for-good topics...", not below the input text field.
For this form: http://form.jotform.me/form/52398535760464
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 30, 2015 at 05:12 AM
It seems that you have resolved your issue.
I have inspected your form http://form.jotform.me/form/52398535760464 and sub-labels are placed directly below labels.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.