- premiergamingAsked on December 29, 2011 at 05:47 PM
Why do I get people asking to not be contacted? I have gotten a bunch of requests from people for us to remove them, but we havent done any emailings. All address ave been in Europe or Australia.
- fxrAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 06:24 PM
I really dont understand what you are experiencing here.
Can you give us an example of whats happening and how its relevant to JotForm, please?
- premiergamingAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 11:03 PM
We've never had any emails like this until I embedded a basic form on the site. Now we are getting direct emails and form responses of this nature, and the timing is a little weird. The form is the only thing that has changed!
I dont suppose anyone else has reported any similar weirdness?
- AtacanCAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 11:37 PM
Because of this form ''Formulario sin titulo'' your account has been auto-suspended by our anti-phishing detector. It's not allowed to create login forms in JotForm. Can you please tell us why you need a password field on the said form?
- premiergamingAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 12:33 AM
Uh... I dont have a password field. I don't know what 'Formulario sin titulo' means either, beyond what google translate tells me (untitled form).
Whoa, wait... hold up. There's somethign odd going on here. I just checked out 'My Forms' and that is NOT my form. I did not make that. Ok, this is odd. That form was not there the last time i logged in (I made the 'untitled form' that is now the third on my account list) quite recently.
- AtacanCAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 12:51 AM
Just to make sure. Can you please share your form id or your username with us? So we can investigate this situation. The said form above was created under the username premiergaming.
We'll be waiting for your response.
- premiergamingAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 12:52 AM
my login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AtacanCAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 12:58 AM
I've now unsuspended your account and whitelisted your forms. I've also deleted the said form above. For security reasons, please change your password immediately. Your forms should be working fine now.
Thanks for your cooperation and patience.
- premiergamingAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 01:01 AM
Done. thanks for being timely. that's always appreciated.