- ElvinAsked on August 29, 2015 at 08:40 AM
i cannot acces my form data because I cannot login, the site says my email does not exist and my credentials are not recognized.
This happened last week and then it strayed to work again,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 09:50 PM
The username does exist, but this username is registered as a guest account and without an email address. That is why you cannot reset it. In this case, I would suggest creating an account with Jotform using your email address and let us know your username here so we can move the forms.
- Elvin thompsonAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 09:27 AM
there was an email registered to this account: firstname.lastname@example.org, it was working for the last couple of months and only recently did we start having problems. So should I still make a new account and have you move the forms?
- Fiam2008Answered on August 31, 2015 at 09:30 AM
Hello again. I just made a new account as you suggested,
Please move my forms from username: FIAM
to the new account under : fiam2008.....
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 11:54 AM
As per your request I have moved your forms from account FIAM to account Fiam2008.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- Fiam2008Answered on August 31, 2015 at 04:07 PM