- Marc MkKoyAsked on December 30, 2011 at 07:06 AM
I was instructed to submit this by tech support from a previous thread.
TThe form is located here:
When it is submitted it gives a "Form is Disabled" error.
The form information is:
<form class="jotform-form" action="http://submit.jotform.com/submit.php" method="post" name="form_12765137132" id="12765137132" accept-charset="utf-8">
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 07:36 AM
The form was created under a Guest account which is limited to 10 submission you already have reached the quota which is why the form is disabled. You can register for a free account to increase the submission limit to 100 and be able to manage your form.
Once you visit jotform website you should see something like this on the left side:
Just create an account and use the same email address. Your guest account will be merged with this new account.
Let us know if you have questions.
- metin2franceAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 03:36 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 03:48 PM
- legionnaire84Answered on April 13, 2013 at 01:03 PM
I created a form in Arabic only to be surprised that it is disabled. I do not ask for passwods. Thi sis a book sales page where customers send me a request (via your form) to send them the book to their home address and collect cash on delivery. No payment online. Please help!
- CarinaAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Please open a new thread so we can be of assistance.