- nbicketAsked on August 31, 2015 at 08:43 AM
On resuming my incomplete form, and then finishing and submitting it, I get the following error message. I am testing this before sending it to client
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 11:43 AM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
Mentioned issue can not be recreated on our side. It looks like it was a temporary issue.
Please let us know if the same issue happens again.
- nbicketAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 01:12 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 02:08 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem, let me report this to our developers
- nbicketAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 05:18 PM
Thank you - look forward to hearing from you
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 06:24 PM
Our developers have fixed this issue, if the issue persists in your end, then consider to rebuild the google integration.
- nbicketAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 03:29 AM
The problem is still there. It only applies to this/these forms, not to any others and I haven't done anything different.
What does "rebuild the google integration mean" and what do I have to do?
- nbicketAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 03:58 AM
Now the response I get on submitting the form is:Oops!Error on query:
Error returned:MySQL server has gone away
- CharlieAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 09:59 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience, what my manager meant is that you remove the Google Spreadsheet integration then re-add it again:
Here's the tutorial on how to integrate your Google Spreadsheet: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet. Please note that it will create a new spreadsheet but will load all the existing submissions of the form.
You can also try cloning your form and see if the cloned form will have the same problem, here's a guide on how to clone it: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
Do let us know if that works.
- nbicketAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 11:13 AM
Hi, I "disintegrated" Google spreadsheet and now everything's working. Thanks very much for all your help. :)