- fdaghmashAsked on December 30, 2011 at 03:02 PM
Guys, great tool that i purchased fater a couple days of trial!!! Keep the good work and add more features :)
I need to ask how to acheive this:
- If I've from that I'd like the vistors to see only one section and submit there data, then when we received the data and use the edit feature we can see more hidden sections that evaluate the visitor data and add notes.
I hope that was clear enough.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 06:24 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Let me please inform you that it is possible to use Hidden Box elements to accomplish your goal.
Please give it a try.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help you.
- fdaghmashAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 06:40 PM
But that is limitted totext box, I am looking to use any of the tools .....
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Manually, what you can do is place the HTML source code to your own web page, and remove there the elements that you do not wish to appear on the form. This way, once the form is submitted, the fields that were not included in the page will be left blank and when you edit the submission from your submissions page, the element will appear there for you to enter the details or tick the options.
- fdaghmashAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 09:15 AM
I have no experience in any HTML codes ....
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Do you have your own website? Perhaps we can help you with the coding