- czawodziAsked on September 01, 2015 at 10:14 AM
Hi, I am getting a SQL server error on my form.
- mfturnbullAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 10:24 AM
- bctcbAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 10:41 AM
Same here. Looks like they are doing some updates.
- BorisAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 01:16 PM
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. There was an issue with the Google Spreadsheet which would cause this error to occur.
If you are using the Google Spreadsheet integration on the affected form and are still experiencing this issue, please try removing your existing integration first, and then setting the Google Spreadsheet integration again.
This should resolve the problem. Please let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- mfturnbullAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 01:38 PM
Yes that's sorted it thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 03:23 PM
This should now be completely fixed according to our developers. Re-integration should not be needed. If you have any further issues with this error, please let us know and we will be happy to have another look.