- MarleneAsked on September 01, 2015 at 06:52 PM
- CharlieAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 02:52 AM
Yes, you can. Here's a guide on how to export the submissions it to an excel file: https://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
You can also download a CSV and PDF file of the submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Partially-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
If you want it on a Google Spreadsheet, you can integrate that into your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
I hope that helps.
- MarleneAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 07:45 AMThank you.
- ImpactSportsAcademyAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 10:47 PMWe will only be using jotform occasionally over the next few months and I
thought i downgraded to a free account until then. Can you please verify
why I'm receiving a bill. I don't want to close the account because we will
be using it again in May, but will have minimal submissions for the next 5
Impact Sports Academy, LLC
Sent from my phone, please excuse typos or errors.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 04:58 AM
I have moved your concern on a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/733243. We will attend to your concern on that thread accordingly.
If you have any other question or concern, please feel free to contact us again by creating a new thread.