- fabglobalAsked on September 02, 2015 at 03:41 AM
As of today, the main content part of my thank you pages are displaying the background image of the form. It used to be white. Could you guys take a look what is going wrong?
For example these forms:
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 05:07 AM
Our team decided on Thank You pages to have form background images for default. You may want to change it back by using our Designer tool. All you need to do is to open your form on Designer, and click CSS button located on top-right. Then, paste the following CSS code there.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.
- fabglobalAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 05:40 AM
I think you miss understood my problem. Please check out this screenshot.
The part in red used to have a white background and not the background image from the form.
It changed automaticly over night for some of my forms, not all of them..
- fabglobalAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 05:53 AM
background : #fff;
Solves this issue, unfortunately I have to manually change all my forms again...
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 07:12 AM
It is nice to hear that your problem has been fixed. I also apologize for my misunderstanding.