What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
(Private)Answered by beril on September 02, 2015 at 08:22 AM
Using JotForm and Authorize.net, you can:
1) Sell digital goods
2) Sell products Collect payments for your online service
3) Collect subscription payments
To be able to receive payments, you will need a Authorize.net merchant account.
Connecting the form to Authorize.net:
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Payment Tools.
2) Click on Authorize.net and then click on wizard icon.
3) Enter your Authorize.net API Credentials.
4) Choose the Payment Options.
5) Add your products and details.
6) If you want to add coupon make these arrangements. (This is optional)
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.