- annette7061Asked on January 01, 2012 at 10:28 AM
I'm fairly new to Joomla, and I like using Jotform, however I have followed all the advice on here regarding inserting a form, from turining off tinymce to using jumi but everyone of them strips out the code do we have a solution to this problem?
and iam in no way techie so please no write this script or delete this
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 01, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Just to be clear, have you read our user guide "Adding Feedback Form to Joomla 1.7" as well? (Granted, that's about version 1.6 but there might still be something there to help.)
- annette7061Answered on January 02, 2012 at 05:33 AM
This is not working either, looks like I may have to find another provider as this is critical pity coz i really like jotform
anyone else any ideas
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 07:12 PM
Please try also with the Sourcerer extension, I was able to use it with the iFrame option on my local Joomla 1.7 installation to insert the form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- serversAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 07:00 AM
Could anyone help me please ?
I have tried emded feedback form according to this article http://www.jotform.com/help/65-Adding-Feedback-button-to-Joomla-1-5 and is working, BUt I would like put my form directly to article.
I have used JUMI extension with unssuccesful ! please give me any advice. I like jotform and I am happy with my paid version of jotform.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 04:59 PM
In order to solve the problem, please remove the script value from Prohibited Elements in TinyMCE Options:
Then, you will need to disable filtering for Super User through Article Manager Options.
Please give it a try, and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- serversAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 07:15 PM
is working now !!!!
thank you admin :-)
this is a brilliant support and exctremely quick help .
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 07:16 PM
We are happy to hear that the problem is solved.
Thank you very much for using our services!