- digi3dworksAsked on September 02, 2015 at 03:22 PM
Starting yesterday the order form is creating a second no data order. In my form 5 fields are required, so I know this something that is occurring on the back end of the system.
Any ideas to what is wrong?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 06:36 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I am not quite sure about the source if this issue, but your form should be fixed now. We have re-saved the form in form designer and it somehow helps with new form entries in this case.
A bug report ticket has been sent to our Development Team in order to investigate it further.
We will let you know if we have any updates.
- digi3dworksAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 07:24 PM
Great.. Verify it now works....
- BorisAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 11:19 PM
Thank you for verifying that it is fixed and letting us know.
Our developers are still investigating the cause of this issue.
Please let us know if you experience further problems with this, or don't hesitate to open a new thread for any other assistance you may need with your forms. As always, we will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 06, 2015 at 07:10 AM
I'm not able to replicate the issue.
If you encounter anything with any of your forms, please do let us know.