- aviavia4uAsked on January 01, 2012 at 05:01 PM
How do I create rtl forms, where the lables are displayed right to the form field?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 01, 2012 at 08:06 PM
First, you need to learn How to Inject Custom CSS Codes on your form.
After that, inject the css codes below on your current form:
Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you for using JotForm!
- aviavia4uAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 05:55 PMGreat, thanks. your app looks awesome btw. :).
Does your cart support coupons?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 07:35 PM
Thank you for asking. Unfortunately, our payment tools doesn't support coupons. But, this feature was already in our nice to do list, but there's no ETA to when this will be started. We'll just update you once this is released.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you so much!
- aviavia4uAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 05:35 PMIs it possible to inject some JS into the form code?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 06:30 PM
Thank you for asking. Injecting JS inside JotForm UI isn't possible, you can only insert your JS when you've downloaded your form source code. That way, you can customize your form in any way you want.
To download your form's source code, please click the link below for a guide:
Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!
- aviavia4uAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 02:49 AM
I thought of using the code in iframe because I can't use the <form> tag on my html. (dotnetnuke).
i'll try to see what i can do.