- zugfrig78Asked on September 03, 2015 at 01:06 AM
i love this script
can you colour code the choices made by the user so that
* the first 18 chosen turn Green
* the next 6 chosen (choices 19-24) turn yellow
* any name above the 24th name chosen turns red
- CharlieAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 09:10 AM
Unfortunately, it seems like it is not possible on that widget.
But, I see that the Orderable List widget can achieve this.
Here's a test form using that widget: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52453508168963. You can clone it using this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Here's the custom CSS code that I used:
width: 100px !important;
display: inline-block !important;
color: white !important;
background-color: green !important;
background-color: yellow !important;
background-color: red !important;
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.
- zugfrig78Answered on September 03, 2015 at 05:26 PM
yes ive already gotten that far with the orderable widget, but i still run into problems because the widget will not remember the order in which the names were chosen
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 11:37 PM
If you want to change the color depending on the order of what the user selects, unfortunately, you will need a script code for this to work on your form. You can download the full source code of your form and then just add the script in your form.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- zugfrig78Answered on September 04, 2015 at 01:46 AM
what script do i have to paste in there?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 03:28 AM
Have you downloaded your form source code and embedded it in your website? Can provide us the URL of your website? From there we can start analyzing what should be done and what script should be inserted for it requires some adjustments and programming knowledge. If you want you can hire a programmer to do it for you.
- zugfrig78Answered on September 04, 2015 at 04:56 AM
using your suggestions and a few other on other forum post ive been able to get it up to this point which in full source code to my website
the issues i have with this is that the drag adn drop functionality is very difficult to use on a small device like and ipad or iphone
if i could add script so that the user clicked a name (which would highlight it) and click another name to swap the two names (instead of drag adn drop) i think that would solve my problem.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 08:31 AM
I accessed the site you mentioned above, however, it is asking for an account in wix.com.
Can you provide to us the exact URL where you have embedded your form so we can further check the issue?
We will wait for your response.
- zugfrig78Answered on September 04, 2015 at 09:18 AM
Please try again i have unprotected the page
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 10:46 AM
As per further checking, the feature - the user clicked a name (which would highlight it) and click another name to swap the two names - you are looking might need complex script and program codes for it to work. This might be needed to check by our development team as an additional feature of the widget. Based on your threads, one of my colleague already submitted a feature request ticket to our development team. You can check the thread here. We will inform you on that thread any updates on the feature request.