- deobothaAsked on September 03, 2015 at 09:18 AM
How can I check for .co.za extentions as well?
- CharlieAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 11:41 AM
May I know what you meant by domain checker widget? Are you referring to the domain website or domain in email?
Here are the widgets that involves domain checking:
Please also do provide additional details for us to better assist you. The Form URL or the form name that shows the problem would also help a lot.
We'll wait for your response.
- deobothaAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 08:45 AMI am refering to http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/simple_domain_whois_checker
The widget only checks for “.com” extentions. I need to look for primarily .co.za, .org, .org.za and .com
Remember we are here to personally help you in any way we can - If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
All the best and have a great day! - Your DeodataDigital.co.za Team
- CharlieAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Thank you for the additional information, I'm checking the said widget, and it seems like there's indeed a problem on it.
It looks like it doesn't check domain extensions that are country code. I will forward this to our widget team to have it checked. We will update you on this thread when the problem has been resolved.
For now, please do try the other domain checker widgets that we have.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 16, 2016 at 08:33 AM
The simple domain whois checker will now work with .za domains among others.
Please check - let us know.