- JohnAsked on September 03, 2015 at 12:11 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 01:35 PM
This thread seems to be a duplicate thread to https://www.jotform.com/answers/654278 which was addressed just now. We request you to follow-up with the other thread if you have any questions with this issue.
- Rachel WaldronAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 10:52 AMI just clicked on the link above to read the answer (it may have been to my question), and I got a login page... yeah, that's not going to work. Can someone please email the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org since apparently there is a problem reaching the email address this account is set up with?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be answered there shortly.
- Rachel WaldronAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 08:13 PM
Is there another way for me to find that thread? When I click on these links, it takes me to a login screen. I am only finding the threads by doing a google search for "jotform + my name"....
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 03:03 AM
Do you mean you cannot access this thread (https://www.jotform.com/answers/654278)? I can see that the thread is set to private, so only the user who posted the question will be able to see it.
I suggest you create a new thread by following this link: (http://www.jotform.com/contact/) so we can better assist you with your issue.