- rockwoodAsked on January 02, 2012 at 09:48 AM
Please respond to email@example.com.
I don't want to lose information from past years but is there a way to archive everything before 2012?
Director Custom Relations
- rockwoodAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 10:43 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 01:08 PM
Good to know you find our colleague's suggestion useful. Alternatively, you may configure your form's submissions page to display entries made only this year.
1. Go to your form's submissions page
2. Click the settings icon
3. Choose "This Year (Jan 1st - Dec 31st)" in the time frame option.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 03:15 PM
Nice! LOL :)
@Cathy Clearly, Neil's solution makes more sense than mine. I was suggesting the proverbial sledgehammer to swat a fly!
Happy New Year