- KatherineAsked on September 03, 2015 at 03:26 PM
- BorisAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 08:04 PM
Katherine, you can set up an Email Notification on your form, so that you will receive an email every time a user fills out and submits your form.
When you have a registered JotForm account, you can also log into it any time you want, and simply open the Submissions page of your form to see all its submissions / responses.
I do see that the form you have created was made with a non-registered guest account, and as such, it is limited to receiving only up to 20 submissions per month. We encourage you to sign up for a free account, which will allow you to receive up to 100 regular submissions each month.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further clarifications or assistance, we will be happy to help.
- KatherineAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 12:45 PMThanks for getting back to me. We are an animal shelter and typically get
way more than 100 submissions. We usually have around 200 or 250
submissions. Is this form builder not going to work for our business?
Fundraising and Event Coordinator
Animal House Shelter
- CharlieAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 02:05 PM
If you would like to remain in Free plan but would like to increase your submission limits permanently, that is possible by check the steps below.
1. First, sign up an account to us.
2. Log in to your account and click "Account".
3. Here click the "Get More" option. You'll be able to see the different options to increase your submission limits permanently.
I hope that helps. I would also like to suggest checking our "Support" pages found at the top right corner of the page to learn more about our product.
Do let us know if you need more information on this.