- connecterAsked on January 02, 2012 at 02:01 PM
Hi, not sure if this is something you are able to assist with, but I really really need to create fields with hidden values depending on users input, which are then able to be added together and displayed as a final price for a product.
Nos of Days (User input) Hidden field value (If "User input" is less than 5 then Duration Value= £30 if "user input" is greater than 5 and less than 11 then Duration Value = £45, If "user Input" is greater than 11 but less than 21 then Duration Value= £60
Include Ski cover (Ski User Input) Hidden Field (If Ski User Input = No then Ski Value=£0.00 If Ski User Input = YES then Ski Value = Duration Value * 2
Hopefully this crude example demonstrates what I am trying to achieve.
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 09:12 PM
Hello Steve. Unfortunately this functionality you're looking for is not available within JotForm. Let me pass this to the development team if they can come up with something.
- connecterAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 07:04 AMThanks support....this sort of functionality would catapult jotforms to the top of the shop.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Here is how you can get the full source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source" and copy the HTML code provided to your web site..