- asuiedAsked on September 04, 2015 at 11:16 AM
I am trying to get my submission data and my uploaded files put into a folder on box.com? Would that be possible?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 01:20 PM
It is possible to integrate Box.com with JotForm. Please follow the steps below to integrate Box with your JotForm.
1. Open your JotForm in Edit mode
2. Click on Integration icon to start Integration wizard.
3. Now, select Document Sharing from the dropdown box and then click on Box to start Box integration wizard.
4. Authenticate your Box account and Grant access to JotForm by following the integration wizard.
5. One the integration is done, you'll be prompted to choose the folder to store the submissions and files.
6. Choose the folder you want to store the submissions and Click on Next to complete the wizard.
Hope this information helps.