What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to upload files to a folder in box.com?Asked by asuied on September 04, 2015 at 11:16 AM
I am trying to get my submission data and my uploaded files put into a folder on box.com? Would that be possible?
It is possible to integrate Box.com with JotForm. Please follow the steps below to integrate Box with your JotForm.
1. Open your JotForm in Edit mode
2. Click on Integration icon to start Integration wizard.
3. Now, select Document Sharing from the dropdown box and then click on Box to start Box integration wizard.
4. Authenticate your Box account and Grant access to JotForm by following the integration wizard.
5. One the integration is done, you'll be prompted to choose the folder to store the submissions and files.
6. Choose the folder you want to store the submissions and Click on Next to complete the wizard.
Hope this information helps.