- bwomissionsAsked on September 04, 2015 at 04:12 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 04:52 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We have an app to migrate the forms and their data from Wufoo to JotForm.
It seems that some users were not able to use that app, but it seems to be working properly at the moment. I have just tried it and I was able to move my two test forms.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- CTKBellinghamAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 12:18 PM
I have tried the migration 4 times and it never connects to my wufoo account. I have double checked the API and Username both are correct. I have done the migration check with dashes in Key and without dashes.
The only thing I can think of is I am not the account creator, BUT I am an admin and have access to all the forms, themes, and anything else.
Our company is thinking about switching to JotForm and being able to migrate the wufoo information is critical.
Thank you for your help,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Let me do some tests on the "Migrate from Wufoo" app to see if I am able to migrate forms. I will get back to you on this soon.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 05:10 AM
The Migrate from Wufoo to JotForm app is now fixed. Please give it a try again and let us know: