- johncrowleyAsked on September 04, 2015 at 09:34 PM
I need the ability to list a few items with prices and have the user enter an amount (maybe in a drop down, 0 - 5) and have a total show. Then submit to a payment processor.
Any widget out there that you know of? Or how else might I do this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 08:22 AM
You can try to use Matrix field to list your items and used calculation field that will compute the total amount inputted by the user and passed this field to the Payment tool. Here is a sample form that I have created for you to able to see if this is what you are looking for. You can clone the form that I have created to have a closer look on the setup. To clone form, you can check this guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- johncrowleyAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 02:00 PM
Thanks Christian. But I don't see the form you created. I just see the link to the "hot to clone a form". Thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 05:34 PM
- johncrowleyAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 12:44 PM
I think I've nearly got it. BUT am having an issue while testing.
Can you look at this:
and help me figure out why it's not going thru to the CC processor?
- BenAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 01:45 PM
The reason for that is because you have used Purchase Order tool.
This is used when you would like to accept payments over WireTransfer, Bank or Check.
What you should do is:
1. remove the purchase order
2. select to keep the products
3. add the payment processor that you want to use (like PayPal, Stripe, etc)
As you add it - if you selected to keep the products, everything will be as it was already set for you.
All you need to do now is to test it out :)
Do let us know how it goes John.