- createmymobileAsked on January 02, 2012 at 05:51 PM
Is there a way to fill a form's fields from a URL, such as www.example.com/form&name=John? Name would automatically fill in with "John".
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 05:57 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very much possible to pre-fill form fields using URL parameters. We have a detailed user guide on how to implement this on your form.
If in case you encounter problems while implementing this solution, you can just inform us via this thread.
- createmymobileAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 06:04 PM
Will this work on a hidden field also?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 06:06 PM
Absolutely! In fact, field prepopulation is more commonly done on hidden fields.
- createmymobileAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 09:36 PM
Neato. Would it work on a drop-down box field as well?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Yes! it should work on most type of fields. Please visit the link below for sample preview on prepulated drop down.
Just please check out my colleague's post above for a guide. Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!