- brianneAsked on September 22, 2010 at 06:15 AM
I've just set up a survey form called Judging the Judge on www.cccmembertips.co.uk which is available for members who log in but each time they complete a form I receive two submissions. The second is called Notification 2.
Are you able to tell me what I've done to cause this please.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 22, 2010 at 07:27 AM
To remove the second email , open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification 2",
4. Click on "Delete Email" button,
5. Save your form.
- brianneAnswered on September 22, 2010 at 10:57 AM
Excellent - thank you for the quick response.