- lakshmi123Asked on September 07, 2015 at 02:04 AM
In chrome it's working fine.
I used these two widgets in my form but it's not show and doesn't working in firefox
1. Multiple selection widget
2. Configurable list
- BorisAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 06:29 AM
I can see the problem on your website, and it comes from the fact that the forms are hidden when an option is evaluated from the first Drop Down on your website, before any option is selected:
If you change the selected option in this Drop Down, the form will display. If you switch back to the "Transcription" in this Drop Down, the transcription form will display.
The problem is that, on initial load, the form calculates its height while it is still hidden by the website - it consequently calculates its own height to be zero pixels (0px).
In order to remedy this, we have two available options.
1. You can embed your Transcription Quote form with an iFrame embed method instead of the script method that it is using now. Please make sure that only the iFrame part of its iframe embed code is used (marked in green), and script part is removed (marked in orange):
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.me/form/52442293986465" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1081px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
2. Alternatively to the above, if you wish to keep the current way of embedding your forms, you will need to add the following CSS code somewhere in the stylesheets of your own website. This code must not be added into the form, but into your actual website instead.
min-height: 1068px !important;
It will make sure that the transcription form has a minimum height of 1068 pixels.
Please try one of the provided two methods, and let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- lakshmi123Answered on September 16, 2015 at 08:32 AM
- BorisAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 09:36 AM
You are kindly welcome.
Please contact us again if you need any other assistance with your forms, and we will be happy to help.