- salessupport1Asked on September 07, 2015 at 04:43 AM
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 06:59 AM
Please click on My Forms button and you should be shown all of your jotforms.
I checked your account and I find no form related to your account. You should create form first.
- salessupport1Answered on September 07, 2015 at 07:45 AMThank you for your e-mail to Swarovski Sales Support.
Please note that our standard office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm and we are closed for Bank Holidays.
We aim to reply to your query within 2 working days however if your query is business critical please call us on +44 (0)203 640 8380
Please note the following, which may help to answer your query more quickly:
- Copy invoices can be downloaded from the B2B platform under Transactions/Invoices
- If you have contacted us regarding an item that you cannot find on the B2B platform then this item is probably not part of our standard UK assortment. Please Email us with specific details and we will investigate.
- If you wish to get an update on the status of a repair, please note that we will need the Swarovski repair number and can only give a status on repairs after a minimum of 2 weeks.
Swarovski Sales Support Team