- WVUBEAsked on September 08, 2015 at 09:59 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 10:27 AM
You can limit the number of submissions with JotForm.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Preferences.
3) Click on Form Limits.
4) Change the value of Submission Limit with 30 then click on Close Settings.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- WVUBEAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 10:45 AMThank you!!!!!
- ShadaeAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 12:09 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.