- benklempnerAsked on September 22, 2010 at 09:09 AM
Can´t send a screenshot to explane the layoutproblem, also try to tell you. Under the "advanced"-forms, I could use the form "date/time". After integration, the year field is a few pixel down under the two other fields. Any ideas to fix this layout error?
Best regards from germany
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 22, 2010 at 09:47 AM
Here is the screenshot:
The problem is on the theme you are using. I added this to our bug list. We will look into it. If you need to urgently fix it, you can get the zipped complete form source code and edit the CSS code to fix it.
To get complete source code, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Download Zip".
- benklempnerAnswered on September 23, 2010 at 03:07 AM
thaks a lot for your perfect support and the solution.
- serkanAnswered on December 01, 2010 at 03:45 AM
Fixed now. Thank you for reporting.