- militaryspouseAsked on September 08, 2015 at 04:46 PM
My page is not mobile friendly. I've tried the suggested ways to improve it and that is not working. Any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 07:05 PM
I see you have enabled the responsive features as explained on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/322-How-To-Make-Mobile-Friendly-Forms-on-JotForm
And upon testing your form, it seems to be responsive:
Please try the following:
1) Delete your embed coded from your webepage
2) Get your Iframe code again: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
3) Before you embed the code, paste it in a text editor like WordPad, you will notice two part of codes, only copy and embed the iFrame part in your webpage, example:
Let us know if that helps, we will be glad to assist you.