- drubaruAsked on September 08, 2015 at 10:01 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 02:32 AM
Do you mean you want to send the Notification or Autoresponder email of your form after 30 minutes upon submit of the form? If so, unfortunately, this is not currently possible. JotForm does not have a feature that can delay the sending of Notification or Autoresponder. You will need to add custom program code for this to work. You can download the full source code of your form and hire a programmer to implement what you need.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 10:19 AM
We have great news for you! We've implemented scheduled autoresponders! Now, you can send your autoresponders to your submitters after selected time delay!
In order to use that feature you can simply follow the instructions below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on the builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to delay its delivery time.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Select schedule date on the drop-down menu in the Set Email Time section.
Then, your response will be sent after selected time delay for each submission. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to assist you.