- dingsAsked on September 09, 2015 at 07:20 AM
I had a guest account and now I have set up an account. I can't seem to find my guest account anymore to transfer my forms manually.
I have the ID from one of my forms I think I have 4 in there. If I give you one ID can you transfer all the forms onto my account please?
the form ID is 52442369309357
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 07:41 AM
Normally, it is possible; but when I checked the form ID you gave, the form seems to belong one of the paid user.
Your form on the guest account could be no longer available or form ID could be wrong. Could you please double check the ID?
When you check the form ID, please reply this thread. I'm waiting your answer.
- dingsAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 07:44 AM
This is the form ID I have 52442369309357
It should be a wickes daily news form. I created it and at the moment I have it on a internal intranet google site.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 08:20 AM
Yes, the form is like you said. Do you want me to transfer all of the forms or just that form? Because there are more than four forms in that account.
To perform this process, I need your request.
I'm waiting your answer.
- dingsAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 08:28 AM
Hi Could you just transfer that form to this account please as thats the one I need the other ones I did were just test ones anyway.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 08:32 AM
As you requested, I transferred the form which have ID 52442369309357 to your account "dings".
- dingsAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 08:56 AM
Thank you for that. Just out of curiosity what account was that on as I never signed up for an account so I guessed it was on a guest account
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 01:10 PM
The account that form was created under was "TravisPerkins". It looks like a company account with the same name as your email domain.