- CorrinaAsked on September 09, 2015 at 07:59 PM
I'm currently using the Quiz App for one of my forms.
I would like to ask for the option to be able to choose different points for each question.
For example, if there is a question that I want to score 5 points and another one with less importance that scores just 1 point, I want to be able to do that.
With the way this quiz is right now, all questions count the same.
I'm waiting for your feedback soon.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 03:52 AM
Yes, you can give weight to questions in your form and you can set different point for each question differently.
To do that,
- First, you need to add check box to your form as a question.
- Then, you need to give point to correct answer. In my example, Washington is the correct answer and I gave 5 point to it. Other answers have 0 points, if user chooses them.
- After give scores to your answers, you need to add "Form Calculation" widget to your form. Alternatively, You can hide that field and your form can send the score with email on the end of the quiz.
- Now you need to set calculation rule for your form. You can check THIS document to understand how to do it.
In Addition, I got two questions called "whichis1" and "whichone" in my example, so I set the calculation for adding correct answers' score.
Finally, the result is something like THIS example.
For your further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.