- dpalaAsked on September 10, 2015 at 01:45 AM
I tried using:
margin-top: 0 !important;
padding-top: 0 !important;
But I still have huge space on top of my form, Im embedding it, so it looks awful in my website.
The form is:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 02:28 AM
Could you try injecting the following CSS code to your JotForm with the margin reduced further to -40px to see if that helps?
Here is how to do that:
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Preferences.
3) Click on Form Styles.
4) Copy and paste the code above to Inject Custom CSS.
You can also use the following CSS code, as it’s pretty short and concise. This also removes the top spacing of the form.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- ryanagrimsonAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 01:58 AM
I found the CSS class that the box at the bottom of my form is, using the CSS design panel by JotForm (<-love that feature)
Add this little bit of CSS to change the height of that extra space.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 08:38 AM
We are very glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will glad to assist you.