- madeforeaproAsked on January 03, 2012 at 11:06 PM
I have a question on my current form I want to delete. When I try to delete, there is a warning that I will lose the data. I want to delete a question for future forms but not lose the old data. Is there a way to do this?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 12:39 AM
No, only your form will be change from the point you change it but your old data will be remain the same. The changes of your form won't affect your old data.
Thank you for using JotForm! For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us!
- fxrAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 06:09 AM
You will lose ALL the already submitted data for the field if you do decide to delete a field
The best way round this is to download your current submissions in Excel/CSV format before deleting the field.
Hope that helps.
- abcproductionsAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Which answer is correct here? Support, please clarify.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 01:00 AM
If you delete any questions from your form, it will delete all submission data associated with that field/question.
Let us know if you need further assistance.