- CDPHENSBAsked on September 10, 2015 at 11:15 AM
One of my users keeps trying to download a PDF of a form she created. But when she tries to open the PDF, it says it can't be opened.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 01:49 PM
Are you referring to creating a PDF form of one of your JotForms? I've tried cloning your last edited JotForm titled "Julie's Management Plan FINAL" and created a PDF form which worked well at my end.
It would be helpful for us to identify the issue, if you can provide us with the screenshot of the error. Could you provide us with the Form ID or URL so that we can take a look at the form and provide you with necessary assistance.
- CDPHENSBAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 02:46 PMYes, this is the form. I also have no trouble creating a PDF from this form
and have had to do this for her on two occasions. But the form's creator, a
user named Julie Pfankuch, can not do this from her computer. She is using
Chrome as her browser and the form appears to download, but when she tries
to open it, she gets a message that it can not be opened.
- CDPHENSBAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 02:46 PMI should also add, Julie has the same issue with all documents she has
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:23 PM
Thank you for the additional information provided. I see that the forms are being shared with the other user and she is unable to create the PDF forms from the shared forms. I'm able to replicate the issue at my end. It seems that there is an issue with creating PDF forms by sub-account users for the shared forms.
Let me forward the issue to our back end team to take a look at this. Once we have any update on this, you'll be posted through this thread.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 09:23 PM
The problem with creating PDF forms from sub user account has now been fixed. Thank you for your patience on this matter.
- CDPHENSBAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 05:45 PMHi,
We are having problems with skipped information and text too close to the
top margin of pages when we convert our Jotform to a PDF. This particular
problem comes from this file:
Could you please take a look at this and let us know how to fix it?
---------- Forwarded message ----------