- vendasdominiAsked on January 04, 2012 at 07:32 AM
My name is Thiago,
We use your free form service at our website www.dominicouros.com.br.
The form link is: http://www.dominicouros.com.br/2/contato.html
So, since december 9th 2011, no more e-mails quotes come in our email account.
I don´t find the reason for that.
Furthermore, I take a look in the inbox at the form pannel, and have a lot of submissions that did not came.
Please, could kindly help us on this issue?
The e-mail account that receive the submissions is firstname.lastname@example.org
As the same to login in the pannel.
- vendasdominiAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 09:34 AM
Please Jotform Support.
Assist my problem.
This is causing a prejudice on my fathers company.
- AtacanCAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 02:01 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I've forwarded this issue to our developers. They will let you know via this thread as soon as they fix it.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 02:59 AM
ven***@domin**ouros.com.br is removed from our bounce-list.
- vendasdominiAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 09:28 AM
Thank you so Much.
I make a new test, and the e-mails are comming regulary.