- sagtwebmasterAsked on September 10, 2015 at 10:12 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 04:42 AM
Are you referring to password protecting your form? Unfortunately, Jotform doesn't have a feature in password protecting a form. However, you can achieve a password-protected like form using conditions.
1. Add a "Text Box" field where user can input the password. Please be noted that you should not use "Password" label in your form. You can use any other text like "Code", "key", "authorization". Jotform has automated anti-phishing system which scans all forms and mark them with probability of being used for phishing activities.
2. Add a "Form Collapse" field at the start and end of your form. Then set the "Visibility" of the form collapse as "Hidden" and the "Status" as "Open".
3. Add condition in your form to check the input text of the text box. If the password matches, the entire form collapse field which will display all the form fields.
Please see the screenshot below:
If I didn't get what you mean, can you try describing more about the issue you are having so we can assist you well?
We will wait for your response.