- GabrielAsked on September 11, 2015 at 12:35 AM
PDF attachment is missing when receiving e-mail notification
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 08:06 AM
I was able to replicate your issue. I tried creating an email notification and enabled the "Attach PDF". However, there is no attached file when I received the notification.
Let me escalate this issue to our developers. They are already aware about the problem and currently working on it. We will let you know via this thread once an update is available.
Thank you for your patience.
- criterionsAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Having the same issue. Please address quickly as this is impacting my workflow significantly.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 02:34 PM
According to our developers, this should now be fixed. If you have any further trouble with adding the PDF attachment to your notifications, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- vasupportAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 04:12 AM
Hi Guys! Its working now like a charm! JotForm really rocks! Thanks! :)
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 05:40 AM
Thank you for your confirmation. Let us know if you need any help. Thanks again.