- deepakmelwynAsked on September 11, 2015 at 11:32 AM
Convertkit (https://convertkit.com) is an feature rich email marketing system like Aweber, Get Response and so on. Requesting you to build an integration between JotForm and Convertkit.
- BorisAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 04:53 PM
Thank you for your suggestion, ConvertKit indeed sounds like a nice service.
This thread has been forwarded to our developers as a feature request for integrating with ConvertKit. We can't give you any time frames or estimates about when or if it would be implemented, but we will make sure to update you through this thread if we have any relevant news.
- SquareTreeKevAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 06:39 AM
I've just converted to using ConvertKit. It's absolutely fantastic.
I'd love to see you guys integrating with this as well. Would really help me out. As Pat Flynn's (Smart Passive Income) has been pushing this quite heavily, I think it would be a great move for you.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 01:31 PM
Thank you for your upvote for ConvertKit integration.
My colleague have already sent ConvertKit integration feature request to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- AUBadgerAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 01:10 AM
I would also love to see this integration. Their forms only hold minimal customer data, but I'd like to hold more info and take payments as well.
- SammyAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 04:46 AM
Thank you for your interest in this feature, we will update you on the the progress
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 11:48 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/785753
- collegeforpetsAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 12:15 PMI have Zapier integration between Jotform and ConvertKit, what I'm wanting to find out is how to set this up so that every email isn't Zapped. We have a "would you like to sign up for our newsletter" click box on our Jotform forms. Right now, having that option clicked or unclicked makes no difference as far as the email being transferred to ConvertKit. That's not ideal.
- BorisAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 01:22 PM
@collegeforpets: In order to avoid confusion with the topic of this current thread, which is a feature request for ConvertKit integration, your followup question regarding conditional triggering of zaps has been moved here:
We will assist you with it there, shortly. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 08, 2016 at 12:17 AM
I have moved your request to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/834735
This is in order to avoid confusion and forward your request to our second level, we will assist you on that thread as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 04:07 PM
We moved your request here https://www.jotform.com/answers/989231. Any updates on this request will be posted on your thread. Thanks!
- AnthonyAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 06:07 PM
Hi there! I am also interested to see this integration. What's more, I've been told of new service provider Mailerlite https://www.mailerlite.com/convertkit-alternative. Perhaps you are planning to integrate this as well?
- AnthonyAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 06:08 PMHi there! I am also interested to see this integration. What's more, I've been told of new service provider Mailerlite https://www.mailerlite.com/convertkit-alternative. Perhaps you are planning to integrate this as well?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 08:25 PM
We do not have any updates with Convertkit Integration but we can submit Mailerlite as a feature request on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1038946. Once it is implemented, you will be informed on that thread.
You might want to consider these emailing apps for now http://apps.jotform.com/category/emailling.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 01:58 PM
We will forward your request on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1166490