- amsciAsked on September 11, 2015 at 01:59 PM
Hello everybody, I have a BIG problem.
Forms (which have existed for several months) do not work anymore.
The user fills out the form, send it but is not redirected to paypal page, loading hangs in the following page
- amsciAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 03:28 PM
Another information. The form that don't have payment inside work good and don't have problems.
The form with payment don't work and when I go in the encompleat payment I don't See the registration of user
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 12, 2015 at 12:01 AM
Thanks for the information and apologies for the inconveniences caused. We will check this and get back to you with updates.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 12, 2015 at 12:12 AM
After thorough investigation, I was able to reproduce the problem. The culprit is the reCaptcha field when added on hidden payment field. I have now raised this to our developers for a resolution. You will be informed here once this is resolved. For now, you may consider removing the reCaptcha field on your form or switch it to normal captcha.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 03:44 AM
We have just released a fix for the problem you have reported. Your form should work normally from here on out.
Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Thank you very much and have a good day!
- amsciAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 09:22 AM
Ok, Thank you