- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 05:42 AM
Yes, it is possible and very simple on JotForm.
To add 4 columns in a row, you need to create "Matrix" table with 1 row and 4 column:
1) Add "Matrix" table from "Survey Tools".
2) Edit the number of rows. While your mouse is selected "Matrix" table, you will see the options about that field above. click to "Rows" and edit the rows' number and name. Every line means one row in the opening field.
3) Now, we can change the input type by using "Input Type".
Finally, table with 1 row, 4 column and text box is looking like this:
If anything stays blurry, please let us know.
- UBANYAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 08:19 AM