- jeneboAsked on September 14, 2015 at 12:00 PM
I log in with the account administrator, but I cannot see the sub-accounts forms. Besides making having them share each form they create, it there a way for the administrator to see all sub-account forms?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 03:34 PM
Your request can only happen if the sub-user accounts added you as their sub-user account as well. In that way, they will be able to share their forms with you.
Sub-user account page:
Main account MyForms page:
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- jeneboAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 04:09 PM
I don't have the option in our sub-account for "users."
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 05:57 PM
I'm sorry. I thought the sub-user account you're pertaining to already has the capability to create a form. It seems that the sub-user account that you're asking about has the Create Form button disabled on its MyForms page.
You need to subscribe that account first to Free subscription so it will have the capability to create forms and add at least one sub-user account which will be your main account.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- jeneboAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 10:09 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 12:16 PM
Was able to move the forms as you have requested from your guest account to the account associated with the email address you have provided. You can now access the forms on that account as this is immediate.
Should you have any other issues, please feel free to let us know and we will be glad to help you. Thank you.