- Amal112Asked on September 14, 2015 at 12:10 PM
i dont want to have these ugly alerts for validating..
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 03:29 PM
If you want to disable the validation for the fields, you may disable Required option for the field so that the empty field will not be validated.
If you want to change style of the error messages, you may achieve this from the Form Designer.
Hope this information helps.
- Amal112Answered on September 16, 2015 at 11:22 AMyes, thanks,.. i check it.. sorry for calling it ugly alert. didnt knew everyone is going to see my mesaage
- Amal112Answered on September 16, 2015 at 11:59 AM
i cannot open the form designer. it s not loading
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 01:25 PM
Sorry to see that you are experiencing issues with loading Form Designer? Do you see any error message while trying to load Form Designer? As I tried to load the Form Designer from my end, it seems to be loading fine. If possible, please provide us with a screenshot of the issue so that we can provide you with necessary assistance.