- AndrewJJAsked on January 05, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Hello. I've just created a couple of text links on my form, and the color of the un-clicked link is purple which doesnt show up very well on my black background. How do you change the color of text links?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Can you provide us your Website Url here for further assistance?
- AndrewJJAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Yeah, my website is www.makeme8bit.com, and my form is at http://form.jotform.com/form/13471411660. The text links I'm referring to are on the "Portrait Only" and "Portrait & Text" pages of my form. Select one or the other under "Portrait Style" on the first page of the form and click continue. The text that reads, "If you need to see the Background options again, click HERE" is what your looking for. The word "HERE" is the link and I would like for it to be gray, like the rest of the text, not purple.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 01:08 PM
Inject this css code on your form:
Hope you find this useful.
- AndrewJJAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 01:44 PM
Perfect! Thank you very much!