- CristmusicAsked on September 16, 2015 at 12:34 AM
How to paste in my web page where ther is no obtion for paste
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to a Web Page
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 03:05 AM
To add JotForm to your webpage, you need to be able to access your webpage documents. Then you can edit those documents just like a text file in your favourite text editor.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
- CristmusicAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 06:56 AM
I have paste my web form on my web page but it is no working only some text r there which we cnt pronounce in my web page
- BorisAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 10:44 AM
Can you please let us know a link to the page where you are trying to embed your form?
You are most likely adding the embed codes in your site as regular text, while they should be added as HTML code. If we can take a look at your website, we may be able to help with the exact software that you are using to build your website.
Please let us know, and we will be happy to take a look and assist with getting your form up and running on your website. Thank you.
- CristmusicAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 11:52 PM
Donate online here this was the page
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 03:32 AM
Can you please provide us exact URL of your website where you have embedded your form?
We recommend using of iFrame code for embedding form to website.
Looking forward to your reply.