- Carly0826Asked on September 16, 2015 at 07:54 AM
After a client submits a form how can a send them a copy of the full form?
- debralcampAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 08:20 AM
You can attach a pdf of their submission to your notification email.
- victorAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 10:50 AM
As mentioned you can setup a notification email and attach a copy of the submission in PDF format
Please let us know if your require further assistance.
- Carly0826Answered on September 16, 2015 at 11:13 AM
how exactly do I find where to send the email? They already completed the form and I want to send them the entire filled out form
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 01:56 PM
Simply create an autoresponder with your form so a copy of the form submission will sent to the submitters email address http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
For those that have already submitted the form, you can manually reply to them on your form submissions page.
If you have further questions, do let us know.