- deemformsAsked on September 16, 2015 at 08:38 AM
Anyone else having an issue accessing account profile?
I click on account and nothing. No response from support yet. Getting frustrated.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 08:42 AM
First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We are having some issues right now. Our DevOps team are working to solve issues.
Please let us know, if the problem still persists after a couple minutes.
- deemformsAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 09:02 AM
I can now get into my account, but it is showing expired. i have tried to reactivate several times. I posted a private question and no response!
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 09:32 AM
It seems your account is all okay. Would you please try to log out and login again?
Please let us know, if the problem still persists.
- deemformsAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 09:39 AM
IT IS NOT OK!
Same thing after logging out and back in.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 01:12 PM
I believe you are referring to this message on your subscription:
I have checked in our end, and your subscription shows active:
The next payment will take place on Sep 17, 2015. So, I assumed that message will be updated once the payment is processed. Just in case, I have forwarded this to our second level to confirm my assumption, or have this manually fixed so it shows active.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on September 20, 2015 at 10:46 PM
Apologies for the error you were seeing regarding the subscription expired notice. This was a bug that has now been fixed so it will not affect you again.
Thank you for your patience on this matter.